The Cloud The Cloud

I like the music!!!!

Ocean Life Ocean Life

Cool game!

Pretty sweet game. Like the art style and gameplay (albeit a bit too short). ;)

OH, thanks a ton for featuring my music in your game! ;)

Wiesi responds:

Hey thanks a lot for the review! Your music is awesome!!

Sacrificium Sacrificium

Perhaps a bit short, but...

Very well done. This has a nice spooky atmosphere. Good images, sounds, and plot.

Minor critiques are that the puzzles are slightly too easy, and some of the written portion in the books is silly (I.E. "Extremely illegal").

Overall, very well done. Keep it up.

assjoe responds:

Thank you very much!

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Spectacular on all fronts!

This is amazing -- absolutely brilliant work!

What can I say? Beautiful graphics, excellent sound FX, and engrossing gameplay. I played all the way to the end -- something I don't normally do with flash games.

Also, I loved your death mechanic. Being able to start on the scene in which you died is a fantastic option. Because of this, the challenges in each scene are fun to confront even though they can be quite difficult.

Fantastic work!

Tomato dressup! Tomato dressup!

Wow, just wow.

6 points for bizarre!

Scape Jumper Scape Jumper

Pretty cool.

Yeah, it is pretty basic, but also quite cool too.

The only real complaint is that it isn't long enough and there aren't enough obstacles. I found that the area underground was much more challenging and fun. Also, I found the "Slow" area to be a really creative game mechanic; however, only the first "slow" area played any significant role.

Other than that, it is pretty good. It seemed like it could be a fun game to play for a good while -- provided there was more to play.

Thanks, it was fun.

xHeavyMetalx responds:

Thanks for the honest review seeing how well this one turned out I will be sure to make a second one. However much longer provided.

Popup Attack 1.2 Popup Attack 1.2

Interesting.

I give it props just for being original... or atleast as original as the first version. Anyway, good design. Though, I have noticed that popups appear to "stick" once you click on them, instead of just drag and drop. I am not sure if that is on purpose.

Best line, "Windows is loading. Come back tomorrow."

kokonut10 responds:

Yeah, I couldn't do anything to get rid of that. :( But thanks for playing!